ENVIRO-PORT® READY-MIX COMPLETE RECOVERY SERIES
Aggregate recovery with gray water rebatching technology
1 | Returned ready-mix is poured directly into the intake hopper. Sand and stone are swept into the diagonal screw conveyor while residual water is kept in suspension in the agitation tank.
2 | Clean sand and stone are transported above residual water level where it is given a final rinse and stock-piled for reuse. (Separation can be performed with optional screen deck.)
3 | Gray water processing:
- Gray water may be pumped back to the batch plant for reuse through either the weigh batch system or a metering system
4 | Your plant’s process water and storm water can also be introduced automatically into your Enviro-Port® System for reuse in batching.
One Truck Installation
Two Truck Installation
Three Truck Installation
Four Truck Installation
Enviro-Port® Means Positive Solutions
- Maintain a clean plant and a clean environment.
- Recycle aggregates and residual water.
- We can design a system that will meet your specific needs.
- Our systems are easy to install, easy to operate, and easy to maintain.
- Our material-on-material design eliminates wear on the tank floor and auger housing.
- Cycle modes are automatic.
- There is minimum fresh water usage.
- All component parts are of high quality.
- Above-ground construction makes our systems easy to transport and relocate.
- Pre-wired options.
“AGGREGATE RECOVERY WITH GRAY WATER REBATCHING TECHNOLOGY”
Specifications - Enviro-Port® Ready-Mix Complete Separation Series
Enviro-Port’s Integral Unloading Buffer Tank
- The returned ready mix is washed into the integral unloading buffer tank from the discharge hood thru the chute.
- The prop feeds the sand and stone out to the screw conveyor
- Bolt on replaceable cast scraper blades are a wear item that is inspected every six months of operation.
ENVIRO-PORT® SYSTEM 13-2000; 132KUB – 13″ Screw with 2,000 Gallon Unloading Buffer Tank
- Basic Unit: 2,000-gallon capacity, with Processor Control.
- Concrete Processing Rate: 10 yds. per hour.
- Residual Water Tank Construction: Tank Walls 1/4″ A-36 plate; Tank Floor 5/16″ A-36 plate; Agitator Drive 10 HP input; Direct Drive Speed Reducer.
- Screw Conveyor Construction: Square Housing 18″ x 18″ x 1/2″ wall; Flighting 13″ x 5/16″ A.R. 400; Drive Unit 10 HP input; Speed Reducer.
- Shipping Weight: 14,300 lbs.
ENVIRO-PORT® SYSTEM 23-2000; 232KUB – 23″ Screw with 2,000 Gallon Unloading Buffer Tank
- Basic Unit: 2,000 gallon capacity, with processor control.
- Concrete Processing Rate: 15-30 yds. per hour.
- Residual Water Tank Construction: Tank walls 1/4″ A-36 plate; Tank Floor 5/16″ A-36 plate;Agitator Drive 10 HP input; Direct Drive Speed Reducer.
- Screw Conveyor Construction: Square Housing 27″ x 27″ x 1/4″ wall; Flighting 23″ x 1/2″ A.R. 400; Drive Unit 25 HP input; Speed Reducer.
- Shipping Weight: 15,800 lbs.
Options - Enviro-Port® Ready-Mix Complete Separation Series
- Batch Plant Priority Pump Option: To pump residual water to batch plant. Pneumatic actuated valve with instant on/off control; pre-plumbed to the ENVIRO-PORT® System.
- ENVIRO-PORT® Density Meter & Temp probe system. Preinstalled, monitoring and displaying tank water density and temperature.
- Density Signal Interface System. Transmits proper density signal to customers batch computer, includes remote HMI for batch room display. (Price *does not* include customer batch computer programming or software to blend make up water automatically)
- Enviro-Port Heat/Cool Transfer Piping System. Operates in conjunction with customer’s water chiller and/or hot water system.
- 4-20 ma Ultrasonic Non-Contact Level Controller that provides pump control and automatically introduces outside water to the ENVIRO-PORT®System.
1-4 Truck Discharge Hood: Discharge hoods for all fleet sizes, increase driver washout times by increasing the number of trucks that can washout simultaneously.
ENVIRO-PORT® 48″ x 96″ Single Deck Vibrating Screen. Separates sand and stone into two bunkers, C – Channel Extension Frame, allowing up to a 13’ wide bunker.
Ready to upgrade your current reclamation system?
Contact us at 800-356-8106 to speak with a customer service rep, send us a message or request a quote.
Order them online!