PROCESS WATER MANAGEMENT
An ENVIRO-PORT® System will provide positive solutions for your mixer truck washout and ready-mix reclamation problems. Reclaim your unused ready-mix and capitalize on the benefits. Our highly qualified sales staff is ready to answer your questions or offer technical support. Our goal is to keep you a leader in your industry.
- The Process Water Management System utilizes a waste water pump system to agitate the process water
containment pit. This, in turn, brings the settled solids into suspension.
- Process water with suspended particles are then pumped into the Enviro-Port agitation tank.
- The tank is then filled to a predetermined set point where it is kept in agitated suspension.
- Product is then pumped to the batch plant for use in new mixes. Density can also be monitored if customer desires.
ENVIRO-PORT® MEANS POSITIVE SOLUTIONS
- Maintain a clean plant and a clean environment.
- We can design a system that will meet your specific needs.
- Our systems are easy to install, easy to operate, and easy to maintain.
- There is minimum fresh water usage.
- Above-ground construction makes our systems easy to transport and relocate.
- All component parts are of high quality.
- Small and compact, for quick and easy installation.
- Pre-wired and pre-plumbed.
- Cycle modes are automatic.
- Each unit self-contained