ENVIRO-PORT® COMPLETE RECOVERY SERIES
Aggregate recovery with gray water rebatching technology
1 | Returned ready-mix is poured directly into the intake hopper. Sand and stone are swept into the diagonal screw conveyor while residual water is kept in suspension in the agitation tank.
2 | Clean sand and stone are transported above residual water level where it is given a final rinse and stock-piled for reuse. (Separation can be performed with optional screen deck.)
3 | Gray water processing:
- Gray water may be pumped back to the batch plant for reuse through either the weigh batch system or a metering system
4 | Your plant’s process water and storm water can also be introduced automatically into your Enviro-Port® System for reuse in batching. The Enviro-Port®, System can utilize this water instead of creating more.
Enviro-Port® Means Positive Solutions
- Maintain a clean plant and a clean environment.
- Recycle aggregates and residual water.
- We can design a system that will meet your specific needs.
- Our systems are easy to install, easy to operation, and easy to maintain.
- Our material-on-material design eliminates wear on the
tank floor and auger housing.
- Cycle modes are automatic.
- There is minimum fresh water usage.
- Our systems can handle fiber.
- All component parts are of high quality.
- Above-ground construction makes our systems easy to transport and relocate.
- Pre-wired options.
“AGGREGATE RECOVERY WITH GRAY WATER REBATCHING TECHNOLOGY”